Thursday 8 July 2010

Gorgeous and glowing

I've had two babies - each more than nine pounds.

I've struggled to squeeze into toilet cubicles and had to get my husband to paint my toenails. The last thing I felt was either gorgeous or glowing.

In fact, the only pictures I have of me pregnant are when my enormous belly protruded into the frame in the background of some other family snap.

But nine months goes by in a flash (with the exception of the last two weeks) and the little darlings are on their way to school before you know it.

Having a pregnancy photoshoot at The Studio is a great way to capture that special time and make you feel fabulous.

You can reveal as much or as little as you feel comfortable with, get changed into a different outfit and stop for a chat and a coffee if you need a rest.

Whether it's your first pregnancy and you're loving it, or your last baby and you want some pictures to look back on, give me a call on 01332 523523 to have a chat.





No comments:

Post a Comment